|Posted by Apostle Tiyi El on May 1, 2010 at 11:21 PM|
HELPS: The ability to work alongside others, attaching spiritual value to the accomplishment of practical, often behind the scenes tasks.
- I tend to notice and assist with practical tasks that need to be done.
- As I do routine tasks, I feel a spiritual link to the ministries or people I serve.
- I would rather take on set responsibilities than be involved in leadership.
- I prefer to work behind the scenes and often avoid public recognition for what I do.
- I receive satisfaction through quietly serving others.
- I enjoy working on odd jobs, often seeing a need and tending to it without being asked.